In this post I will be giving my favourite bb cushions some credit, hehe 🙂 SWATCHES BELOW! My skin type – Oily T zone with occasional breakouts. Dry cheek area with no breakouts.
I recently purchased Innisfree, VDL and Laneige in my second jolse haul, while IOPE and CLIO are from roseroseshop.com. Shipping on roseroseshop took a while (about 3 weeks) as it was sent by registered air mail.
1. Innisfree cover ampoule cushion: This is the newest release in the innisfree cushion line of 2016. The case and refill are sold separately, and the puff is not included. Which i was really confused about. You have to get the puff separately Overall i was not happy with the price. Apart from that, the cushion has a beautiful satin finish, not too dewy or matte, but a radiant glow. It covered most of my pimple breakouts and did not aggravate them further. Did not break me out. Rating: 4/5
2. VDL beauty metal foundation moisture glow: The coverage of this is relatively sheer and dewy. It did not cake up or whatsoever, but not very long lasting as well even tho i used a setting powder. Average cushion pact. The only con that i have is that the metal case gets very dirty easily with foundation and fingerprints! Comes with refill. Did not break me out. Rating: 3.5/5
3. Laneige whitening cushion NEW 2016: I love this cushion. It’s not as moisturizing as i wanted it to be however, it brightened up my skin immediately (like what a cc cream does). The formula is not thick or cakey and it covers well. Lasted around 6 hours with a setting powder. Did not cause breakouts. Rating: 5/5
4. IOPE long lasting cushion NEW 2016: This was definitely an upgrade from the old iope bb cushions. I haven’t tried the others, but the long lasting version gets an A+ from me. The formula is very thin yet a little goes a long way. It has a dewy-satin finish. Lasted around 8 hours on me. Did not cause breakouts. Love the sleek packaging! 😛 Rating: 5/5
5: CLIO kill cover ampoule moisture cushion: I got this in the holiday packaging which is duo chromed, so beautiful! The shade, however is way too light on my skin. I got linen (see swatches). The formula is rather thick that is not very buildable. One tap covers half of my face! I would try it again when i get reallyyy fair in winter. It caused a little breakout on my forehead (tiny dots), might be due to the thick formula and the over dewiness of this cushion. Rating 3.5/5
Swatches (TOP – BOTTOM)
- Innisfree cover ampoule cushion N21
- VDL beauty metal foundation in moisture glow A203
- New 2016 Laneige whitening cushion in 21 Beige
- New 2016 IOPE long wear cushion in W23
- CLIO killcover ampoule moisture cushion in Linen