I recently placed an order on vutydesign as i’ve heard many good reviews on this website and they had the new aritaum mono eyes in stock (which i’ve been eyeing on for a long longgg time :D)
Total spent was USD118 and the package was shipped by Kpacket 2 days after.
I placed my order on April 11th and got it on April 24th! Currently there have been delays with Canada post and some of my parcels from Korea took about 3 months to get to me, so i was really shocked (and choked) that this only took 2 weeks.
I did not pay any customs even though the package had USD118 on it. Phew!
Here’s what i got!
- New Aritaum Mono Eyes shadow
- CLIO KillCover conceal cushion in Ginger
- Peripera Airy Ink Velvet in Elf Rose and Pretty Orange Pink
- Tony Moly Liptone tint in 07 oh my rose
- Etude house blush in Peach Choux Wafer
- Etude house Look at my eyes shadows in BE102 and BR404
- Apieu moist creamy concealer in 04 Beige
- Etude house gel lip tints in OR201 and RD301
- Etude house o my eyeliner in Black
- Skinfood wedge puffs (these were the softest sponges i’ve ever used, it’s a great dupe for the Real Techniques orange sponge and a cheaper option for the beauty blender as it blends foundation, concealer and cream products flawlessly)
Overall, i was really happy with the items i got. The package was well wrapped and it came with samples from Too Cool For School and it’s Skin.
Highly recommended for Canadian peeps who are struggling to find Korean cosmetics and hate long waiting times haha 😛
Rating: 1000/5 :>